Oldies but goodies

Hello and how are you today?  I was dusting and decided to show a few of my favorite samplers, all of them oldies but goodies.  I'm not positive about origin on every one, since I DESTROYED them many years ago.  I saw no purpose in keeping something I had no intention of using again.  AUGH!!!!
The Lords' Prayer
Stoney Creek
Lots of metallic threads
I still have this chart



Lydia Bond
The Examplarery












Safrona Ager
The Examplarery




Chloe Lincoln
                                    Sheepish Designs











Aires of the Green
Sheepish Designs
Margaret Blackington
                      Scarlet Letter






Salina Dunwoody
Sheepish Antiques





Hannah Breed
Scarlet Letter







Phebe Smith
Scarlet Letter





Hannah Gibson
Simply Samplers









McCarthy Sampler
Sheepish Designs







Almira Eaton
The Examplarery?







Remember my finding the filth on the inside of the glass even with a sealed dust jacket?  Still undecided if I will open them all for a good cleaning.


I finally finished the eyelet stitches on Lucy after having to rip out several letters and start over.  I had trouble with the color symbols again.  The next border is rice stitch and I've decided to go low carb and dump it.  I am so anxious to start something smaller so standard X's is what the border will be.  You can see from the samplers above that I'm not used to very large pieces.  Fanny Erb and France F (on the basket) are also favorites but you've already seen them.
That's all for today.
Thank you so much for your comments and visits and emails.  I truly appreciate each and every one.  And if I would quit finding more blogs, I would have more stitches completed.  You are addictive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...