Ebay listing

Hello everyone.  I wanted to let you know that I listed the charts this evening and you can find them HERE.  My EBay seller name is early-works.
I received my two new sampler charts today and here they are.
I continue having problems with Lucy.  Twice I've come across a linen thread that was thick and fuzzy and when I removed the fuzz, the thread was broken.  I raveled a thread from the linen edge and wove it in and you really can't tell at all that there was a break.  Hopefully, the worst is over, and I am on the bottom houses and floral now.
I stopped at the antique mall today (which has extremely few primitives) and I brought home a nicely rusted and larger oil can for a sewing project, and a wooden spool that I can run hemp through and hang a stitched piece from.    On my stairs, I always hang baskets from the handrail brackets to hold the multitude of crap that needs to be taken up while keeping the steps cleared.  Somewhat.  So I asked Mark if he would make a hook for me that hangs two ways.  Voila.  When the hook on the bottom goes at an angle from the top one, it doesn't balance correctly since the weight is offside.  Once a basket is on it, the weight hangs it straight.  I have one on every bracket and told him to make a few that I can sell when I start Etsy-ing.  That large blue jar on the step is one of several that I've had for many many years.  Not sure what's in it anymore!  I used to purchase fixatives, drieds, and oils for potpourri that I sold at the stitchery shop.  Our linens sure smelled good!  I believe these pretty looking rocks in the jar are a fixative (not orris root) but I can't remember the name. 
I'm done.  Had a few days of not being up to par but all is well now and I plan on getting as much done as I can because, I'll say it again, I can't wait to be done with this project.
Enjoy the rest of your week and stay safe. 
Thank you so much for your visits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...