Sit.......stay

Greetings from the mad fidget.  No wonder I can't get anything done.   All I have to do is walk by something that catches my eye and I'm off!  Moving, changing, misplacing, and the final mess is very annoying. 
   It all started when I saw little Lydia on the bottle.  It became a repeat of my MIADD day so I though I would annoy you with it all.   I taped her to this wall box which I used to make and sell.  My neighbor called me over one day, so excited, to see her new purchase.  It was this box.  From then on I had to show her what I was making before taking anything in.  Moving on.  I've decided to turn this little girl into some sort of sewing bag or pocket.  She's too small to frame but the perfect size for a flap on an envelope so I moved her to the sewing room and will no longer disrupt her rest.


Not the case for her friend Frances Bliss.  I really like to see samplers on baskets and I think this color suits her just fine.  Mark suggested I make specific size baskets and design samplers for them.  ???  What???  I don't think so!   But I am considering going through my old designs and finding some I could resize to fit.   
 Frances will be staying on one of these, probably the longer style.  But I didn't stop there.  I noticed Fanny draped over the chair and moved her to another cupboard I made back in the day.


Then there's the boat people of Miss Virginie.  She was lying around waiting for the muslin backing to be removed and I swear I could hear the scary white woman saying "help me".  Yes Virginie, your arms are coming.  This is an antique tilt top table that needs a dark stain and oiled.  I think this would be a great place to display a sampler. 
So after all this, the place is a mess.  Once again, the camera was left in another room while I searched, the tape was disappearing, where did the pins go, and hey look - the brat cats are outside!  And UPS pulled up!  Distractions certainly don't help.  But I did remember to run the magnet along the floor and pick up all the pins I dropped. 
I'm done.  Time to face the music and put everything else back to where it belongs......but where is that?   Holy crap this could start all over again.  Maybe the cats are still here and I should go outside.
Thanks for visiting and putting up with my wandering mind.   Sorry I keep showing my lack of decision making and restlessness.   Some times it's maddening, but other times, a lot of fun! 
Enjoy your week and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...