Call me Crazy...

You would not be the first to do so.  Just a week ago I was talking about Mother Nature and her lack of a day planner.  Today is April 1.  It is 78 degrees on the outside thermometer on the north side of my house.  This is no April's Fool joke.

I know that the joke will come sometime later this month.  I have uncovered all the shrubs that were wrapped in burlap.  I've uncovered the patio furniture.  Call me crazy cause I know that there will be another snowfall. 

Oh, it is possible that it will not happen, I know.  But I have seen too many years of buds bursting on trees and shrubs, only to be zapped by a frost.

Nevertheless, I will enjoy this.  I may even fire up the grill before the week is out.  After all, in Michigan you have to enjoy the good days when you can.  Weather here is just like that box of chocolates in 'Forrest Gump'.  You never know what you are going to get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...