Stress Relief

I have to echo with my blogmate about the temptation to shop and of course blog about shopping when stress from horrifying exams strikes. So in order for me to release some of that stress, I'm gonna talk about some fabulous finds which I came across today.

This particular dress has a story. I was just telling V that I really like this dress from Tic Tac Toe, however its sold out and I am also unwilling to pay RM 55 for a dress, *I'm stingy like that :P*. Lo and behold, a few seconds later received an update email from Dress2Dazzle. So I thought, what the heck, lets go check it out. What I saw made me write this post. They were offering the exact same dress for RM 45!!!! But unfortunately there's only black left. *psst...D2D, any chance of a restock?*. I've talked so much and haven't shown you girls the dress. Ta daahhhh,



Don't you think this dress is just dreeeeaaammmyy? Oh wells, may favorite colour is the pink/peachy one, but sold out in both blogshops.

Browsing through Tic Tac Toe revealed a few items which caught my eye. This little piece is demure and sweet. Sheer top and fitting bodice. Going for RM58 and I think all 3 colours (white, pink and black) are still available. So hurry up girls!


This lace number is also superb. The lace to me is not gaudy and exudes a sense of class and I love how she paired it with the black tights and pumps!


Thepoplook has also recently updated their collection. I have always loved what they have to offer but haven't had a chance to own one of their pieces yet. A few which caught my eye were,

Pretty pastels, nauticals, rompers and lots more instore. Some of items are already out of stock! Head on over for some stress relief, that's what I'm doing now :P ~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...