Tuesday's News

Came back from uni and was wondering what's new in the blogosphere today. And as always, the blogshops never disappoints, providing us with brand new updates everyday. From:


A simple dress with rocker style acid wash design. Even comes with a studded belt! One of my fav's from their new collection. Selling for only RM39.

Gorgeous rose printed skirt on a black base which makes the design even more prominent. You know my weaknesses for skirts so I have nothing but praises for this piece. And the even more irresistible part of this is its only going for RM29!! Cheapest floral high waist skirt so far.

This dress, what can i say? Its summery, flowy, flowery.  A laid back cut with a gathered waist. Imagine pairing it with a pair of wedges and accessories! RM38 only.

The basic cardigan which everyone needs, looks realllly comfy too. They're having a deal for this piece, buy 1 for RM36 and 2 for RM70!


Found a similar cardi selling at Do Not Bleach for almost the same price, RM38. I think cardigans are a staple of all wardrobes. Especially for me, I am utterly afraid of the cold and cardigans help keep me super snug and warm. Sometimes, a pashmina is good too! :P



Luscious Lips have also recently updated with some major goodies! I especially like the shimmer long top that comes with the chain. Annnd, I'm sure all of you noticed the jeggings trend, no? Well, they have 1 design in acid wash in store and at this moment it is still available! So for those who are on the hunt for one pair, hurry and click on the link ;)

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...