Glossy addiction

Look at what I stumbled across at Glossy addiction; a Balenciaga-inspired wallet!! I am quite fond of glossy items, and I love how the zips on this piece seems to compliment its glossy texture so well! Another trait that seems to pull me in is the multi-compartments = 12! Perfect for me as I love keeping those freebie cards! =D

Apart from that, I'm loving this Balenciaga-inspired bag too! They're bringing in the 2nd batch by mid-april so get yours reserved today! (I already did =P)

They've got tons more of bags in-store that are selling really fast. Some of which I'm tempted to get as well.

I've been looking around for nice and cheap dinner clutches and this seems to fulfill both criteria.

And last but not least, the drawstring bucket for a perfect casual outing ;)

That's all from me, v.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...