Garden Path

I think the front landscaping project is finished.  At least for now.  The project I was not planning on doing this year.

I will probably add some plants as the season goes on.  We'll see.  Anyway, all the grass that was there is now history.  Or at least what was left of the grass after the winter mole damage.


The photo above shows the old path which stayed in place.  The grass on the left is gone and now we have this:



The same sitting group has travelled from the side yard, to the back, to the front side, to where it now sits.  Smack dab in the middle.  It will be a nice place in the late afternoon and early morning. 

I have yet to fill the birdbath with water.  The deer came through the day after I planted the hostas and mowed them down.  While we were standing out front at three in the afternoon, we watched a doe gobble up all of the neighbor's tulips.

Well, I have a surprise for Miss/Ms/Mrs. Doe.  Her backyard nursery area is being turned into a dry river bed.  In a few weeks this area will look totally different.  Minus the deer and the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...