Black milk project

Updates from black milk project!

Check out this bodycon dress. You cannot deny the awesome detailing on the zippered neckline, can you?

Kimono floral! We eat.gossip.shop girls just can't seem to get enough of florals. Available in pink and purple too :D

Basic cardigan: One of the essentials in every girl's closet.
Personally, I prefer long cardigans as they provide maximum coverage when I'm wearing low-waisted pants. (I tend to doze off in class with my face on the table *cough*)

Awesome slashed, tie-dyed leggings for the 2NE1 look. Awesome.


Brought to you by v. Cheers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...