Something to Think About

If I did not read the Oakland Press, I would never know about several wonderful commentators at a site called creators.com.  My favorite is Walter E. Williams, a professor of economics at George Mason University.  This man must be inside my brain because he often is able to say exactly what I am thinking.  (Great minds, I guess.)  

Sometimes he goes beyond my thinking and makes me stop and say, 'Oh my.  I hadn't considered that.'  His latest column gives me much to think about.  Tilted 'Sometimes it's better to just separate and avoid conflict' , I have provided the link so you can read it yourself.

Today, we see division in America every time we turn around.  Professor Williams gives us something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...