My Apologies

OK.  I apologize.  One time only.  This is for all past and future misspelled words and extra or missing words in a posting.  Why they do not have spell check for this blog I do not know.  I cannot tell you how many times I proofread a post and then find an error, sometimes days later.  So, I am sorry. 

Aoccdrnig to a rschearcher at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn’t mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Here is a handy list, for reference, of common misspelled words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...