Everyone Needs to Laugh

Laughing relieves stress.  And with all my back problems the last several weeks, I need all the relief I can get.  So, just back from another doctor's appointment, I sat down to read the online Detroit News.  Right there on the front page is the statement: 'Monica Conyers wants to serve rest of prison sentence at home'.

I was laughing even before I read the article.  What part of 'prison' doesn't she understand?  And this woman earned a law degree?

Anyway, if you want a chuckle for the day, read the mlive.com commentary.  For added chuckles, read the comments. 

Hey, it's good for your health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...