Get a Blog!

I had lunch the other day with a friend and as women are wont to do, we talked about anything and everything.  Included in our conversation was the ongoing sagas of a mutual friend. 

I am sure all of you women know the type (men are usually oblivious to this).  The person thinks the world revolves around them and they are only too happy to fill you in on their trials and tribulations until your ear is ready to fall off.

You love them dearly as a friend, but no matter what illness you have, theirs is worse. No matter the great bargain you found, they found a better one.  And if that isn't enough, you are regaled with their entire life experiences since the last time you met. 

While I was sitting there eating my sandwich, I came up with a wonderful idea.  I suggested to my friend that the next time they meet, she suggest that the person 'get a blog'.  I think everyone should get a blog.  This is fun and liberating.  No need to tell your story ten times when you can tell it once to the entire world.

OK.  I may be exaggerating the friend's storytelling and the audience potential, but the blog is fun.  And with a few lyric changes, we could have a theme song:

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...