It Amazes Me

I track my reader stats on this blog.  I find it interesting to see who's reading this.  Originally, I was looking for reader numbers outside the United States.  I still find it interesting that I get more hits in Russia than I do in Canada.  And twice as many readers in France.

Recently, I titled a blog, TMI.  It soon became one of my most popular entries.  I thought it was because people were reading about the nuclear problems in Japan after the earthquake and found 'TMI' when researching 'Three Mile Island'.

Not so.  The search terms entered all had to do with Katie Couric's colonoscopy.  Really?  It was that interesting?  I must be out of touch.  As I said in the blog, it was just too much information.

You never know what people are going to be interested in reading.  I have an MRI scheduled for Thursday on my spine.  Maybe I can get pictures and blog about it.  Or not.  Just TMI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

make the t shirts from here

T-shirt transfer-this is the only method that I ever try if you have a shirt I own. You buy a t-shirt transfer sheets, print design, and ir...